Data apn Settings Internet : GPRS : WAP AND MMS FREE
Manually configure the APN " Access Point Name "
- Go to you wireless and network settings Select Mobile Networks
- Go to Access Point Names
- Press the menu soft key and select add new APN
- Name: T-Mobile Data (or T-Mobile US)
- APN: epc.tmobile.com
- Leave Username as Not set
- Leave Password as Not set
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
- Leave MMS Proxy as Not set
- Leave MMS Port as Not set
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- Authentication type: <Not set>
- APN type: default,supl,admin,dun,mms
- Press the menu soft key and save APN
- The New APN "T-Mobile Data (or T-Mobile US)" should now be selected showing a green dot.
- Press the return soft key and make sure to tick the first option "Use Packet Data"
- If you have followed these steps, your internet should be set.